Online Coaching Online Hypnotherapy
Schedule a FREE 30 min DISCOVERY CALL:
See if we are a good fit!
Book a Pay-What-You-Want
Due to the Corona Virus Lockdown I have decided to offer a PWYW option for those who cannot afford full price sessions due to loss of earnings.
Pay and Book using the buttons below.
(When you book a session you will see the old price.
Don't worry, you will not be charged)
How do you Access your Online Session using Zoom?
PLEASE NOTE: If you don't have a computer you can download Zoom as an App on your phone or tablet.
E-therapy is any type of online therapy and it includes online coaching, online hypnotherapy or psychotherapy. E-therapy is becoming more and more popular because it offer many advantages:
- No need to travel to a clinic, scheduling is convenient
- Ability to have your online sessions in the comfort of your own home
- Privacy and Confidentiality (Zoom sessions are encrypted)
- Automatically recorded sessions for future reference
- Possibility of working with your choice of therapist regardless of where you live
Mental health services can now be available to anyone. All kinds of issues can be treated via internet: if you want to quit smoking, manage anxiety, lose weight or work on healing other aspects of your life I can help you.
What do you need for Online Coaching & Online Hypnotherapy
With Zoom it is easy to talk to a therapist online. All you need is to follow the link I shall be sending you and we are all set! If you are after online coaching, online hypnotherapy or psychotherapy here is all you need:
Is Online Therapy Effective?
If you have concerns about whether online therapy is as effective as in person therapy you are not alone. One of the things people worry about is that it is harder for a therapist to observe the client's tone of voice and body language. While this would be a problem if we just used the telephone or chatted, using software such as zoom I will be able to see you and hear you just as well as if you were in my office.
Despite the concerns, research shows that online treatment is effective for many mental health issues. Here are the results of a few studies:
- A 2014 study published in the Journal of Affective Disorders found that online therapy was just as effective for depression.
- A 2018 study published in the Journal of Psychological Disorders found that online cognitive behavioural therapy is equally as effective as face-to-face treatment for major depression, panic disorder, social anxiety disorder, and generalised anxiety.
- A 2014 study published in Behaviour Research and Therapy found that online cognitive behavioural therapy was effective in the treatment of anxiety.
Potential contraindications of Online Therapy
Online therapy isn't for everyone. Here are some people for which it is not advisable:
- You have suicidal intent or suffer from psychosis.
- Your connection is slow
- You feel you must meet someone in person in order to trust them.
- You are in a crisis and you feel powerless to shift your state.
Book your Online Session here!
Below you can book and pay for your sessions no matter what your time zone. I have clients in America, Canada, New Zealand and Germany. If you live in New Zealand or Australia and you cannot find a slot get in touch with me via email and we'll make arrangements that way.