Bonus Audio Session 1: Dealing with Trauma
Lesson 3 Chapter 2 Module 1
Before You Start Read This
People often think trauma must be something big and dramatic. The truth is, you could have been traumatised by certain events in life whether they may seem small to someone else or if they happened a long time ago. One way of knowing whether you have any unresolved or unprocessed trauma, is to ask yourself the following questions:
1) Did anything, for instance anything especially upsetting, happen before or around the time the first symptoms of performance anxiety began?
2) Does that memory still hurt? Is it upsetting to talk or think about it even now?
3) Does the memory feel more recent than it should, considering how long ago the event occurred? Does it feel like time has stood still?
4) Do even nebulous reminders set off flashbacks?
If you answer yes to any of the above, you may suffer from unresolved trauma.
In this session, I will ask you to think of the memory that triggers the most anxiety or upset. It could be an embarrassing moment at school when everybody laughed at you, or it may be a teacher shouting at you, or something more severe.
After this exercise, you will either not have this memory, or it will be fuzzy. You may feel as if you are looking at it from a distance, or it may be there, but the peripheral details will be clearer and you will feel more objective and detached from it.
Remember that you are in control. If at any time you feel upset, stop, take yourself to your peaceful place, and begin again only when you feel calm and peaceful.If you feel you cannot stay calm DO NOT listen to this recording and see a qualified hypnotherapist.
Listen to the Transformational Hypnosis Audio below.
You don’t have to listen to this audio more than once. Only repeat it as much as you need to get as close to 0 as you can on your discomfort scale.
- If you are a Premium Member, Join the FB Group Master the Stage Here
- For More Information about this session Buy the Book Dare to Be Seen
- If you have bought this course you are eligible to receive the e-book for free. To do so scroll to the end of the Session 2 where you will find the link to the free pdf.