Self-Hypnosis Classes

Self Hypnosis Courses – Learning Self Hypnosis with an expert

When it comes down to self hypnosis, there is no better option than attending a few self hypnosis sessions.  Learning how to use self hypnosis is more straightforward than you might think: the important factor is choosing the right practitioner.

It can be difficult knowing which self hypnosis program to choose. There are a few self hypnosis courses out there and some are better than others. When choosing a self hypnosis course it is important to find out what exactly will be taught and over what period of time.

It is relatively easy to teach people how to do self hypnosis but if you don’t know why and how it all works you won’t be able to do much with self hypnosis. How to avoid such problem? The self hypnosis course avoid such pitfalls because it will teach you a lot of practical exercises as well as the theory behind it, such as how to write and structure your very own auto-suggestions, together with common mistakes to avoid.

Learning self hypnosis doesn’t have to be difficult. In fact, self hypnosis techniques are relatively easy to master when taught by an expert. Whether you want to use self hypnosis for self confidence, to increase your self esteem or simply to learn a very effective relaxation technique, when you learn how to perform self hypnosis you will possess a fantastic tool for personal development as well as a way to deal with a variety of other issues.

Once you know how to use self hypnosis you will be able to apply it to many areas of your life because not only you will be able to make up your own ad-hoc tailored scripts but you will also learn other techniques that can be used without any recording technology. No more having to listen to generalized mp3s that are not relevant to your issues.

Although many have used self hypnosis for anxiety, and weight loss self hypnosis is famous for helping people shed extra pounds (provided there are no deeper issues to be resolved first) only your imagination is the limit when it comes down to how to use self hypnosis. Sleep quality can be highly improved when making your own self hypnosis tapes to fall asleep and in the same vein similar techniques can be used to stop smoking. Self hypnosis is so versatile it can be adapted to suit your needs and it will make you feel in control of your own mind, giving you that extra boost of empowerment.

How to do Self Hypnosis –  Self Hypnosis Techniques

Teach yourself hypnosis! Our self hypnosis course lasts 4 weeks and will teach you all you need to know to effectively hypnotize yourself when and where you want. Everybody who wants to learn this effective technique can learn it. The only requirement for this course is your motivation. Are you willing to try something new and exciting? Are you ready to take your life to the next level so you don’t have to rely on external help to get you to where you want to be?

Take control today and learn how to use the trance state to achieve the success you deserve.

How Can I learn Self Hypnosis ?

You will be taught self hypnosis in the safety of our consulting rooms and you will be able to test it in loco so that you are then confident you can use it on your own in the comfort of your own home without having to recur to tapes or to paying anyone to do it for you.

What will I learn?

This comprehensive course teaches you how to reach the subconscious mind through bypassing your conscious mind (the part that you are thinking with right now) and implant suggestions that will be effective to reach your aim.  It is vital that these suggestions are phrased in such a way that they will not be misunderstood.  It will show you, in simple, easy-to-follow steps, how to create a self-hypnosis program that your mind will accept and act upon.

Can anyone learn self-hypnosis ?

Yes. We are all open to suggestions during everyday life but we are free to accept or reject them.  In this course you will understand how and why certain suggestions have such an impression on you, and by completing the exercises given you will be in a better position to design your own future.  It doesn’t matter if you’re 19 or 99 – this course is intended for anyone who is interested enough in their own well-being to do something about it.

Self Hypnosis Training in Edinburgh

Self hypnosis can help you sleep better, feel less anxious, raise your self esteem and confidence, relieve pain, help you heal faster and shed the extra weight you keep wanting to shed. These are only a few of the things self hypnosis can help you. Learn what else you can do with the help of an expert in just 4 weeks!

Are you achieving your full potential?

The human brain is the most powerful computer in the world and most of us only use  little over 10% of our personal computer’s capacity. If you want  a chance to learn how to tap into the remaining 90%  to help you achieve all the goals that you would like to set for yourself, then look no further.

 

Our Complete Self-Hypnosis Training Course includes:

  •  A brief History of Hypnosis
  •  How to communicate with your subconscious mind
  •  How to induce hypnosis
  •  Hypnotic phenomena to train you in hypnotic skills
  •  Methods of creating your own hypnosis scripts and visualizations
  •  How to adapt scripts to suit various problems
  •  How to design and use autosuggestions
  •  The effect and use of symbols
  •  How to understand which methods will be most effective for you
  •  How to change your personal history and plan a more effective future

 

Investment: £ 125 ( 1 day 9am – 5 pm )

Want to know more? Get in touch today

 

 


( Elisa ) 28 Posts

Elisa Di Napoli is a Holistic Clinical Hypnotherapist, NLP Practitioner and Personal Development Coach. She combines Positive Psychology, Eastern Philosophy, NLP, Hypnosis and Coaching with a holistic approach to shorten your path to better living. She aims to facilitate self change by aiding you in your personal evolution so you may empower yourself to fulfil your true potential.